Bringing You All the Info on Community Events
And don't forget to listen on Saturday mornings at 8:10am, 9:10am and 10:10 for "The Best of Your Weekend." Furniture Depot - in stock and ready for delivery, lowest prices guaranteed. Visit their store at 306 Lowes Drive, Danville, Virginia or give them a call at 434.793.2297.
for the complete listing of events!
Eat Out To Help Out
God’s Storehouse annual fundraiser, Eat Out To Help Out will take place on Tuesday, May 3. This year we have 35 participating restaurants, which will donate 10% of their total sales from that day to God’s Storehouse.
“We are so appreciative of our local restaurants participating in Eat Out to Help Out. The extra donations from this day will help us continue to feed the hungry in our community”, said Karen Harris, Executive Director of God’s Storehouse.
Make sure you Eat Out To Help Out with the following restaurants on May 3:
- The Brown Bean @ Gingerbread house
- Checkered Pig BBQ & Ribs
- Danview Restaurant Inc.
- Dell’ Annos Pizza Kitchen (Main St. and Brosville Station)
- El Vallarta
- Franks Italian Restaurant
- Gina’s Family Restaurant
- Golden Leaf Bistro
- Golden Skillet (Piney Forest Rd. and Hwy 29)
- Joe & Mimma’s Italian Restaurant
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (Memorial Drive and Piney Forest Rd)
- Little Ceasers
- Los Tres Magueyes
- Main Street Coffee Emporium
- Me’s Burgers & Brews
- Moon River Thai Bistro
- Nonni’s Italian Eatery
- O’Kelly’s (Piney Forest Rd, S. Main St. and Brosville)
- Pino’s Pizza
- San Marcos (Coleman Market and Hwy 29)
- State Line Diner
- Taco Bell (Riverside Dr. and Piney Forest Rd.)
- The Back Door Bar & Grill
- Western Sizzlin
- Westside Diner
- Village’s Pizza
- For May 5th, The 616 Farm to Table restaurant will be participating in Eat Out To Help Out.
Danville Shag Club Presents 7th Annual Golf Tournament
Danville Shag Club invites you to participate in their 7th Annual Golf Tournament, Friday, May 13th at Goodyear Golf Course. Proceeds from this event will support Danville Cancer Association, God's Pit Crew, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Kids and Cops, God's Storehouse and Meals-On-Wheels. Four-Person Captain's Choice - $260 for a team, individual - $65, mulligans and red tees $5 each. Prizes include: $400 for first place, $300 for second place, $200 for third place and $100 for fourth place. 50/50 drawing and special raffles throughout the tournament. Lunch served at 11:30am. For more information, contact David Stevens 434.517.1878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.