The Dirty Dan Dash is Saturday, Nov 2nd!
If you'd like to have a blast running around obstacles and through mud, click here to sign up to participate! (Registration deadline is Thursday, Oct 31, 11:59pm)
Plus, we want to help you get in shape and stay in shape!
Click here for your chance to win a pair of shoes (up to $100 value) - professional fitting with professional stride anaylisis from the Brick.
Click here for your chance to win a gym membership to Southside Power and Endurance.
- Prize Must be Taken as Offered
- One Entry Per Person Per Day
- Must be a WAKG Country Club Winner to be Eligible to Win
- WAKG reserves the right to change contests as they see fit
- Employees of Piedmont Broadcasting Corporation (WAKG) and Danville Parks & Rec and their immediate family members are not eligble to enter
- Deadline to enter is Thursday, Oct 31, 11:59pm
After the Dirty Dan Dash, there will be an Bud Light After Party at the Community Market. Food & Beverages from Bud Light will be available for purchase.
Danville Regional Medical Center Presents...
the Dirty Dan Dash
November 2, 2013
Crossing at the Dan, Danville, VA
Watch Recreation Rex Train for the Dirty Dan Dash
The Dirty Dan Dash is a 3.7 mile cross-over race with a combination of obstacles spread throughout the City of Danville as well as off road running and mud pits.
Register as an individual or team. Team finish time will be based on the last finisher in your team. When registering online as a team, you must register as an individual and insert your team name in your registration.
All participants will receive a technical t-shirt, towel and finishers medal as well as a ticket into the post race party and meal.
All proceeds benefit the Danville Youth Athletic Scholarship Fund.
Contact: Jason Bookheimer