The Harlem Globetrotters are coming back to Danville Tuesday, March 26th at Averett University's North Campus!
Not only are you going to enjoy all of the stunts performed by the world famous Globetrotters, but we're teaming up with WalMart and Coca Cola to also give you a chance to shoot for $10,000!
If you're 18 or older, be listening to WAKG to win two tickets to the game. Your name will then be placed into the Grand Prize Drawing - a chance to shoot at half court for $10,000!
Two contestants will be chosen to shoot at half court during half time.
To go ahead and secure tickets to the game, click here!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Prize must be taken as offered. Tickets won on our radio station may not be resold
- Employees and/or immediate family members of Piedmont Broadcasting Corporation (WAKG and WBTM), Coca Cola, WalMart and Averett University are not eligible
- Must be present at the Harlem Globetrotters game Tuesday, March 26th at Averett University's North Campus in order to be eligible to participate in the $10,000 Super Shot
- During half time, our emcee will draw two names from our on-air winners. If a person whose name was drawn isn't present, another name will be drawn. The emcee will continue to do so until the two contestants are present and ready to compete.
- Each contestant receives one shot for $10,000
- Contestants may not practice on the court before the shot
- Contestants must not be a current or former professional or semi professional basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world; a current or former college or Olympic basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world; a current or former high school basketball player or coach who has played or coached at that level anywhere in the world within the past five (5) years.
- Contestants' body parts and clothing must remain behind the half court mark during the attempt. In the event that the shot was successful and the contestant crossed the half court mark in any way, the shot will be deemed as a "foul" and the contestant will not win $10,000.
- Each contestant is shooting to win $10,000 each. In the event both contestants make the shot, without being disqualified according to the rules, they will each receive $10,000.
Judges' decision is final